Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27935 USD / PEN
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 62% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,358 (S/. 8,440) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Tampere costs €0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)