Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 USD / CLP
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 60% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,330 (CH$1,830,021) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baghdad costs 6,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 3 hours ago)