Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04991 USD / MXN
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,405 (Mex$ 48,199) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 9,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osasco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)