Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04988 USD / MXN
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,242 (Mex$ 44,949) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 16 oz of bread in San Juan costs $1.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 4 hours ago)