Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04658 USD / MXN
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $1,841 (Mex$ 39,523) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)