Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020.
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 50% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $3,414 in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 70TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 90TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)