Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14480 USD / BOB
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,705 ($b18,683) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $1,100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)