Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14695 USD / CNY
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 56% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,943 (20,026元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corrientes costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 4 hours ago)