Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18548 USD / BRL
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,438 (R$ 13,146) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)