Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.655 USD / NZD
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 15% more expensive than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,997 (NZ$10,684) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Boulder, Colorado.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (about 2 hours ago)