Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $5,055 (₩5,936,863) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $22,647 (about 2 hours ago)