Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12855 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 49% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $3,291 (Q25,598) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)