Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.724 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,257 (7,257 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)