Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03429 USD / TWD
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 50% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,524 (131,906 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,900,000 (about 3 hours ago)