Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 74% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $2,092 (Rp 31,032,726) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 2 hours ago)