Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00077 USD / MMK
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 50% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,600 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,771 (6,182,125 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropavl costs 800 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barnaul costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)