Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00076 USD / MMK
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 50% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,428 (5,832,559 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Babylon, New York costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lawrence, Kansas costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 3.55 zł (about 2 hours ago)