Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 807 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / COP
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 73% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $2,498 (COL$9,684,696) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 90TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,643 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$1.97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (about 1 hour ago)