Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.166 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,900 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $6,591 (€5,652) in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 3 hours ago)