Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 676 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 62% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,596 (CH$2,779,687) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)