Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 826 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04731 USD / MXN
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,205 (Mex$ 67,759) in Toluca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mannheim costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)