Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 937 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00947 USD / JPY
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $8,579 (¥905,671) in Tokyo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (36 minutes ago)