Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01359 USD / INR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 76% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,900 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $2,335 (₨171,838) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 3 hours ago)