Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 54% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,451 (€3,819) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)