Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 62% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,179 (3,782,470 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £54 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)