Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14680 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 779 prices entered by 112 different people.
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 49% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,521 (30,796元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)