Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17979 USD / BRL
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 71% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $2,771 (R$ 15,415) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)