Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 671 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 45% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,200 (€4,433) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$1.97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)