Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14491 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 144 different people.
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)