Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02062 USD / PHP
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $7,677 (Php372,248) in San Juan, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)