Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01715 USD / DOP
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 60% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,341 (RD$ 194,797) in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)