Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 24% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $7,050 (EC$19,052) in Saint George’s, Grenada.
Prices recently added
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)