Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05940 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 64% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,626 (R 61,037) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 3 hours ago)