Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 659 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00718 USD / ISK
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 6% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $8,302 (1,155,744 kr) in Reykjavik.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lisbon costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lilongwe costs 150,000 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 24₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Posadas costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)