Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26164 USD / ILS
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 30% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $11,426 (43,669 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)