Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Boston, Massachusetts, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26611 USD / ILS
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 28% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $10,865 (40,827 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (about 2 hours ago)