Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25855 USD / ILS
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 25% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $12,119 (46,875 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 31₴ (about 3 hours ago)