Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Boston, Massachusetts, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26065 USD / ILS
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 30% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $11,358 (43,573 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vilnius costs €195 (about 1 hour ago)