Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,599 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27439 USD / ILS
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 25% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $12,115 (44,153 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)