Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 655 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020.
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,827 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 175 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)