Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 993 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 USD / CLP
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 48% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,899 (CH$3,861,073) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 4 hours ago)