Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020.
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, you would need at least $14,086 in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,800 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 7,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.45 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨340 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)