Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 842 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 67% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,159 (€2,672) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 6 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 6 hours ago)