Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14712 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 634 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,997 (33,963 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.87 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨139 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)