Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,018 prices entered by 796 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.23419 USD / MYR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Melbourne is 27% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 63% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,578 (RM23,816) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.17 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tarragona costs €20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sumy costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Washington D.C. costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)