Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 40% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,326 (€4,558) in Pescara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 3 hours ago)