Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 35% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $6,269 (€5,302) in Perugia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)