Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.163 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 47% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,031 (€4,326) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)