Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.186 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,587 (€4,710) in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £688 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 30 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)