Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04476 USD / MXN
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 70% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $2,465 (Mex$ 55,072) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 7,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.45 (about 2 hours ago)