Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01895 USD / MKD
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 72% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $2,803 (147,942 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berlin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Iquique costs CH$449,990 (about 3 hours ago)