Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00947 USD / JPY
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $7,092 (¥748,826) in Nerima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)