Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14695 USD / CNY
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 58% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,795 (25,827元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 3 hours ago)