Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 738 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / CAD
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 37% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,233 (C$6,970) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 2 hours ago)