Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / JPY
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,900 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $8,166 (¥853,867) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (about 2 hours ago)